1- Check your daily dose:
- Please read the label completely.
- You will gain the most relief by using your medicine exactly as prescribed.
- Remember: 1 pump = 1 gram.
- This medicine builds up in your system over time, so please apply it as frequently as your doctor prescribes.
- Meal times and bedtime are great ways to work in 4 daily applications.
2- Please make sure that your skin is clean and free of any substances.
3- Apply 1 pump to the painful area and massage into the skin well. (Friction drives the medicine through your skin.) If the entire area is not covered with the first pump, apply a second pump of cream and massage into the skin.
4- Wash your hands after each application with soap and water (unless applying to your hands).
5- If there is any excess cream left on your skin (or you’ve applied to your hands):
- Work the remainder in with a few drops of water, and
- Wipe the excess off with a damp cloth.